MINT Property presents for sale a four-bedroom apartment in a newly built high-standard investment, located on the intimate sideway of Królowej Jadwigi Street in Krakow. The property is located on the first floor, with a ground-floor entrance, with a total area of 107.35 m2.
The flat consists of:
- on the ground floor:
(1) staircase - with an area of 9.65 m2;
- on the first floor:
(2) living room with kitchen - with an area of 40.99 sqm;
(3) pantry - with an area of 3.07 sqm;
(4) dressing room - with an area of 1.88 sqm;
(5) room - with an area of 12.45 m2;
(6) corridor - with an area of 6.13 m2;
(7) bedroom - with a surface area of 15.35 m2
(8) room - with a surface area of 12.75 m2;
(9) bathroom - with an area of 5.08 m2;
In addition, the flat will have two terraces: (a) the first one directly adjacent to the living room - with an area of 17.91 m2, and (b) the second one on the roof of the building (access via stairs from the premises) - with an area of 108.22 m2. The flat includes an individual garage with an area of 22.05 m2 and one parking space (not included in the price). The investment is carried out to a high, modern standard.
Each flat will be equipped with amenities such as:
- underfloor heating in the entire flat with a controller in each room;
- mechanical supply and exhaust ventilation with recuperator;
- smart home installation
- monitoring installation;
- internal installation of air conditioning in the living room and bedrooms.
Within the intimate development (4 buildings), both garage spaces and outdoor parking spaces are planned for residents and their guests. The development also includes such amenities as a playground and a chill-out area exclusively for the residents. Access control and security will be ensured by a lockable gate and monitoring.
The planned completion date is Q3 2024.
The property is located in a residential part of Wola Justowska, right next to the centre of the district with a high density of restaurants, shops and other public services and institutions (vet, clinic, post office, museum) - while the building itself is situated in a cosy and quiet side street, under the forest itself. The location is perfectly connected to the city centre, the airport and recreational areas in the west of Krakow. Tennis courts, horse stables, swimming pool/ice rink and wineries are all within close proximity of the bulidings. The property is located in the vicinity of Sikornik, Wolski Forest and the surrounding walking areas. The district is one of the greenest in Krakow - Kościuszko and Piłsudski Mounds, Błonia, Park and Villa Decius, Wolski Forest.
Price: PLN 1,557,000 (the sale is subject to VAT) - for the premises in a developer's state. There is a possibility of finishing the interiors, negotiated and priced individually.
You are welcome to make an appointment for the presentation of the property.
1 557 000 PLN 14 504 PLN / m2