cookiesBy using this site you agree to cookies

Kraków, apartment, sale, Piltza

offer ID: 13115
  • Size

    50,85 m2
  • Rooms

    3
  • Bedrooms

    1
  • Bathrooms

    1
  • Floor

    parter
Additional amenities
  • Garden
  • Lift

Description

Mint Property is pleased to present you a flat for sale located at the 5th stage of the modern investment Osiedle Piltza (completion date Q3 2020).

The apartment of 50. 85 m2 is located on the ground floor of a five-storey building and consists of:

  • bedroom
  • living room
  • hallway
  • a separate bathroom
  • a separate kitchen
  • a fenced garden with an area of 45 m2

It is possible to move the kitchen to the living room, thus creating a living room with a kitchenette and an additional room that can be used as a office or a children's room.

A great advantage of the presented property is its location. In the immediate vicinity full commercial and service infrastructure (shops, restaurants, kindergartens). Nearby is also the 600th Anniversary Campus of the Renewal of the Jagiellonian University, Krakow Technology Park and the Red Poppies tram and bus terminus.

The investment is stylistically coherent, in the buildings quiet elevators and video intercoms, the building is adapted for the disabled. The building is located in the second line of development, and the windows of the apartment overlook the greenery.

Additional information:

  • exposition south
  • district heating
  • apartment in developer condition - possibility of own arrangement
  • Five years of developer's warranty

Price: 417,000 PLN + 35,000 PLN parking space in an underground garage

10/90 payment system (10% payable upon signing the development contract, and the remaining 90% upon receiving the keys).

Szymon Maślarz
532 133 947

Price

417 000 PLN 8 201 PLN / m2

Szymon Maślarz

Szymon Maślarz

532 133 947

Enquiry for an offer
Send a message

Location

Floor plan (1)

plan
Last updated: